Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fundraisers Update

We have some new fundraisers going on that I wanted to share with you!

First is the car decal. Aren't these awesome??
$12.00 (Shipping Included)

Next is the keychain which has a snug pocket to hold an id and card.
Super handy!!
$10 (Shipping Included)

"Superman was adopted too!" Shirts 
I have 6 left!! Get them while you can!!
$20 (Including Shipping)



We had a huge blessing today when Flower Child Boutique donated some of her handmade soy candles!!!
They all smell AMAZING! 
We have 6 for you to choose from!
$15 each (Including Shipping)

Here is a good description:

I am an Ava Anderson Non Toxic Consultant. If you aren't familiar with the brand please go get familiar and find out the difference in the products you are using now versus these NON TOXIC products that leave your skin feeling AMAZING! I absolutely recommend the 4 pc. skincare set.
Cleanser, exfoliator, toner, and moisturizer

I am the consultant so every cent I make will go toward bring home our sweet little boy! :)
Click here to learn more or purchase!

I also make Sock Dolls
This is just an example. I do not have a stock at this point although I am working on it. 
To order just leave a message in comments and let me know what skin tone: light, medium or dark. I also need to know boy or girl and if you want a knotted hat(for lil ones to chew) or not. When I custom make your doll I will send a picture for you to preview before it is shipped.  
These make AWESOME baby shower gifts! 
They are very carefully handmade with love!!!
$15 each

Paracord Bracelets
Adoption Awareness                    Down Syndrome Awareness
$14 each
To order Click Here
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SPECIFY WHICH BRACELET IN THE COMMENTS. 
ALSO LEAVE THE SIZE NEEDED. 
TO FIGURE THIS MEASURE YOUR WRIST AND ADD AN INCH


So far we have 50 quilt squares sold. My goal is to get that started in the next couple weeks.We would love to fill his quilt up with all the names of those who have prayed for and helped to bring him home. To get a square just donate $10 here: 
Come back and leave a comment with the name you want on the square! :) 
I will post pictures as soon as the quilt is finished!!! :)


Also if you are placing an order please use our Amazon Link to the left or  Click Here. I haven't figured it all out yet but we will benefit from your purchase and every cent counts!!! :) 

I will be adding to this page periodically so please check back. If you are looking for a gift it would definitely help our family out if you purchased something from or through us. We pray God richly blesses each of you!!!

If you are trying to place an order and are having an issue please leave a comment and we will make sure we help you!


2 comments:

  1. We gave $10 for a quilt square if they are still available and no big deal if they are not. Name: The Guess Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!!! Yes they are still available and I am adding your family to the list! Again... Thank you!!! Blessings!!

      Delete